illegal immigrants

Give Up Your Citizenship for $100,000 over Four Years?

• Campus Reform asked out-of-state students at UVA and UMD if they would be willing to give up their U.S. citizenship to become “undocumented students.”
• Out-of-state students at both universities pay nearly twice as much as in-state students and illegal immigrants pay.

Read More